[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.9.2RC1 Available for Review

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 12:22:14 PDT 2012

David,

This is intended to be a bug fix release, and we don't by default back
port new developments unless the value is high and the risk is very
low.  If you want it to go out in future point releases you would need
to add it in the branches/1.9 tree.

Peeking at the ARG driver I notice it references a
frmt_various.html#ARG help topic which does not seem to exist.

Best regards,
Frank