[gdal-dev] Best place to put libecwj2-3.3 patches?

Johan Hedin johan.o.hedin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:29:22 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a suitable place to put patches for libecwj2-3.3. I
have one recent my self that
I would like to put somewhere where others can find it.

Besides that, I'm thinking about create an up to date list with the
set of patches that you need to
get usable ECW support on modern Linux distributions on the gdal ECW
wiki page. I know that
different distributions house patches themselves, but I think that it
would be a good thing to be
able to get all the current patches from one "central" place.

Should I add patches to this closed ticket:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3162 or should I start
adding patches as attachments to the ECW wiki page:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/ECW ?

Or any other way?

Regards Johan