[gdal-dev] Does -where read always the whole WFS layer?

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Sep 17 14:42:23 PDT 2012

> Sorry, it was my fault due to faulty quotation.  This is the correct format
> at least with Windows and there is a similar example in the WFS driver
> documentation http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_wfs.html

Ah ok, on Windows shell, -where osoite='Oravatie 8' is seen as an equivalent
of -where "osoite='Oravatie 8", which OGR should detect as invalid SQL due to
the lack of ending single-quote character. I've fixed that, so now you will get
a verbose error in case you get it wrong :

ERROR 1: Did not find end-of-string character
ERROR 1: SQL Expression Parsing Error: syntax error
FAILURE: SetAttributeFilter(osoite='Oravatie) failed.