[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.10.0 Release Candidate 3 available

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:18:49 PDT 2013

Hi,

Testing rpm binaries for openSUSE are available here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libgdal&project=home%3Atzotsos%3AApplication%3AGeo

repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tzotsos:/Application:/Geo/

As long as there is a final release this will replace
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libgdal&project=Application%3AGeo
and will be available on CentOS, RHEL, SLE, openSUSE and ScientificLinux.

Cheers,
Angelos

On 04/18/2013 11:26 PM, Even Rouault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've prepared a third (and hopefully last) release candidate for GDAL/OGR
> 1.10.0.
>
> The fixes added since RC2 are :
> #5029: Fixed problem with JP2 write with ECW SDK 5.0
> #5055: OSM driver: Too many members referenced
> #5056: OSM waterway
> #5057: Geocoder only reports geometry on first feature
>
> Please test and report any problems promptly. Soon I will initiate a motion to
> declare this release candidate the final release and PSC members can vote on
> that after doing some checks themselves.
>
> Source Code:
>    http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.10.0RC3.tar.gz
>    http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.10.0RC3.tar.gz.md5
>    http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal1100RC3.zip