[gdal-dev] Missing geometry type when using ogr2ogr to write FileGDB

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:42:25 PDT 2013

Hi Jukka and Even

After all, I agree with Even that OGR behaves correctly in this case.
And I think "-nlt guess" is a good proposal.
I'm also aware what Jukka says that mixed geometries are allowd.
But I always wondered which current implementation can cope with this -
except Spatialite/SQLite (which is a (nice) bucket anyway).

Yours, Stefan