[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve GDAL/OGR 1.10.1RC1 for release

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Aug 25 02:59:19 PDT 2013

Le dimanche 25 août 2013 02:34:21, Kurt Schwehr a écrit :
> Since I haven't check on any prior update, I consider this just a baseline
> and don't see this as a reason to hold up the update.

Yes, that doesn't look criticial to me either, apart the failures with libpng
1.6.3

> Notes inline.  backing off on png gave a passing test.  backing off on
> jpeg... no change. Other issues, I'll see if I can look into later.

I've tested against libpng 1.6.3 on Linux 64bit, and I don't get any failed
tests on png.py. Strange. Do the png utilities of libpng 1.6.3 work on
autotest/gdrivers/data/test.png ?

I've also tested libjpeg-9a and could reproduce the failure on gdalwarp_33.
Visual inspectiong of the result looks OK, so that's just a difference in the
maths involved in JPEG decompression between libjpeg versions. I'll increase
the tolerance to 40.

> -kurt
>
> On Aug 24, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Even Rouault <even.rouault at mines-paris.org>
wrote:
> > Le samedi 24 août 2013 19:57:47, Kurt Schwehr a écrit :
> >> LGTM with respect to fink package on mac osx 10.8
> >>
> >> - Looks like I have a todo on jasper.
> >> - not sure on http_4
> >> - png.py and test_gdalwarp below.
> >> - rest are flagged as know issues or pre-release things
> >
> > Hi Kurt,
> >
> > Thanks for your testing. Comments below
> >
> >> -kurt

Geospatial professional services