[gdal-dev] ISO WKB

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Dec 18 01:20:18 PST 2013

Le mercredi 18 décembre 2013 06:28:16, Paul Ramsey a écrit :
> I don't think we should expose the ISO geometry types to the world,
> they're just for WKB really, so I'll keep that part hidden away. It's
> a shame we can't get rid of the 25d type variants for gdal2... if not
> then, when?

Ah, I didn't perceive you wanted to go that far. Well, that's certainly
something that could be done for a GDAL 2. It would require a RFC to draw the
battle plan and analyze the impacts.

> Incidentally, is there going to be a GDAL 1.11?

Technically, at that point, no breaking changes have been done in trunk, so
1.11 would make sense as a version number.

Even