[gdal-dev] PCIDSK .pix feature attribute information not visible in geomatica.

RKSingh rksingh_rk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 00:51:57 PST 2013

Hello,

The attributes don't get lost but they are hidden. I tried in Geomatica with
Attribute manager->Table Definition to un-check and check in particular
field and clicked Apply, then they are visible.
I think this is not proper solution to see the attributes data.
If anybody find some other solution please share the info.

Regards,
RKSingh