[gdal-dev] GDAL correlator [thoughts]

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Jan 23 13:39:00 PST 2013

Le mercredi 23 janvier 2013 07:56:39, Dmitriy Baryshnikov a écrit :
> Hi Cristian,
>
> I don't understand what really you want to do. There is a normal way to
> improve GDAL - make changes in local SVN snapshot and provide patches.
> If you need any help feel free to ask.

Dmitriy,

I think that there are several ways of contributing to GDAL, and FOSS in
general. Patches are obviously greatly appreciated, as well as documented bug
reports, support between users and developers, or enlightening explanations
and thoughts such as the ones provided by Cristian, especially on such an
advanced topic.

Best regards,

Even