[gdal-dev] ECW JPEG2000 SDK v5.0 now available

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jul 15 17:20:01 PDT 2013

Chris,

I tried it out and it looks pretty good.  I appreciate that the various
compiler warnings I saw including the sdk include files in the beta are now
all fixed!

Even,

I see the ecw_29 test case your introduced in r26176 (for #4822) now fails.
 The current results seem to supersample in a different way that GDAL
normally would - an off by a half issue that think is a reasonable
interpretation of how to supersample.  Should the test be modified with a
different case for ECW 5?  Or perhaps the test is just too fragile to be
worthwhile?

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com