[gdal-dev] GRIB2 to NetCDF - Large areas of data missing

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:49:35 PDT 2013

You probably are experiencing a known bug, when the warping operation needs
more memory than the warp cache.

Try setting adding the following to the gdalwarp command (if it doesn't
work try a larger value).

--config GDAL_CACHEMAX 1000 -wm 1000

Also please update the ticket with any new information

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4484

cheers
Etienne