[gdal-dev] Automated publication of code coverage under GDAL autotest suite

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Jul 30 08:22:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

some update :

I've set-up 2 new branches in the https://github.com/rouault/gdal_coverage
repository to also build & run the autotests with :

- Mac OS X : the trick is to indicate "language: objective-c" in the
.travis.yml file of the branch so that a Mac OSX 10.8 VM is used. Even if your
project is not objective-c.

- Windows with mingw/wine : a standard Travis-CI Ubuntu VM. GDAL is cross-
compiled with i586-mingw32msvc-gcc and the autotest suite is run with Win32
Python2.7 under wine ...

The summary of the branches can be seen here :

https://travis-ci.org/rouault/gdal_coverage/branches

Even

--
Geospatial professional services