[gdal-dev] INSPIRE compliant metadata

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:47:07 PST 2013

Hi Laura,

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:29 PM, laura0 <lauramail at iol.it> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am using the GDAL Utility Program gdalinfo to report metadata about a
> raster file (netCDF, grib, hdf). I would like to transform these
> information
> collected using the inspire directive (ogc csw). Is there a tool to
> automate
> this translation? I have found CatMDEdit but it does not support the format
> (gdalinfo output) I need.

see http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Metadata_software

HTH,
madi

> Thanks
>

> --

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.