[gdal-dev] Problems when mixing https calls

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:39:09 PDT 2013

On 05/21/2013 11:38 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Yes, that's the likely cause and using wfs as the namespace should fix it.
>
> Perhaps the detection of WFS documents could be made more robust, but in the
> above case, I'm not sure that GML documents emitted by default by OGR are valid
> WFS documents that could be successfully read by other WFS clients. I think (but
> I'm not 100% positive about that) that the wfs namespace should appear
> somewhere. At least that's what I've seen in all documents emitted by WFS
> servers.

QGIS is happy with it. But ok, I can change the server also. That seems
to be settable now in OGR 1.10.

The GML did not parse into features until I changed the feature element
names to be the same that was advertised and had been recorded into a
GML Class - this is my bug clearly. However, before it was ok for GDAL
and it still is ok for QGIS. GDAL seems pickier now.

Thanks,

Ari