[gdal-dev] Is using geometry in SQL inside VRT supported?

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri May 24 12:27:24 PDT 2013

Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam <at> pobox.com> writes:

> Jukka,
> I do see it mentioned there in the SrcSQL docs.

Hi,

I did see it too but I did not undestand what it means before I saw your
example. XML is not my native language and the meaning of "Starting with OGR
1.10, an optional dialect attribute can be specified on the SrcSQL element"
was not obvious for me. I am sure that within a week I have forgotton the
exact syntax again but now I know that at least I will find it from the mail
archive.

Regards,

-Jukka-