[gdal-dev] Slow convertion from OSM to PG with -skipfailures

Martin Feuchtwanger feumar at shaw.ca
Tue May 28 15:33:48 PDT 2013

No, Even,  i'm certainly not sure. It's just that when i first tried it
(with flags) it was taking several days to convert a large GDB file, and
when i tried without flags, only a few hours. (I guess it's only one
order of magnitude different!) It's quite possible that is was some
other factor i wasn't aware of. I only posted because it seemed to
relate to Jukka's issue.

I'm not complaining about ogr2ogr -- it came through for me in the end :-)

Martin Feuchtwanger  feumar at shaw.ca  604-254-0361
http://members.shaw.ca/geomatics.developer
skype: martin.feuchtwanger