[gdal-dev] Docs attribution for upcoming book!

TYLER MITCHELL tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 1 12:55:38 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm working with Gary Sherman via Locate Press to (finally) publish the GDAL reference manual, along with some more examples and other GDAL/OGR related material I've written over the past year.  It will be in a book entitle Geospatial Power Tools.

I just wanted to let you know about it and to confirm the attribution approach we took for the GDAL docs portion.  I've included the main licensing text, with copyright Frank Warmerdam, but for authors I put "GDAL Developers".  Does that make sense?

We will likely have a preview version out for sale today or tomorrow at http://locatepress.com/gpt

Best wishes,
Tyler