[gdal-dev] NewDataset and SetBand error

Seung Ae Lim salim at pixoneer.co.kr
Wed Nov 20 16:15:53 PST 2013

div, span, p { padding: 0px; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:3.5pt; text-align:justify; text-justify:inter-ideograph; text-autospace:none; word-break:break-hangul; font-size: 10pt; }; p.fcknormal, li.fcknormal, div.fcknormal { padding: 0px; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:3.5pt; text-align:justify; text-justify:inter-ideograph; text-autospace:none; word-break:break-hangul; font-size: 10pt };

I build GDAL library just opening "makegdal10.sln".
My test program is just simple console application with VS2010 without any added configuration.
GDAL :f:\gdal-1.10.0\
Test program include config :f:\gdal-1.10.0\port\;f:\gdal-1.10.0\gcore;f:\gdal-1.10.0\ogr;f:\gdal-1.10.0\frmts;
Test program link path :f:\gdal-1.10.0\gdal_i.lib

In my thought, my program may use same sources with GDAL.

Is there any GDAL configuration for my program?

Thanks.
Seung Ae