[gdal-dev] gdal get geolocation array in HDF5 dataset

laura0 lauramail at iol.it
Wed Oct 30 01:38:50 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I would like to know I can I read with gdal the geolocation array stored
inside an O3MSAF HDF5 data.
With GDALGetMetadata( dataset, "" ); I get the list of metadata (es. Fill
Value, Title, Unit but not the array with the latitude and longitude
values), with GDALGetMetadata( dataset, "SUBDATASETS" ); just the list of
SUBDATASETS: all the DATA variable, GEOLOCATION are excluded.
Suggestions?
Thanks,

Laura