[gdal-dev] Colors and KML output

Tim Keitt tkeitt at utexas.edu
Wed Oct 30 06:07:24 PDT 2013

Brilliant. That works. The problem was that I was using the -sql switch to
query from postgis directly into KML. Apparently that does not work at lest
with my query string. Dumping with psql2shape and then ogr2ogr to convert
to KML did the trick. Thanks.

Now to figure out how to switch the drawing order...

THK

http://www.keittlab.org/