[gdal-dev] GDAL Warp API Java bindings

Markus Schneider schneider at occamlabs.de
Thu Sep 5 09:30:29 PDT 2013

kss,

thanks. gdal.ReprojectImage(..) looks like what I will be using then. :-)

My use case:

- My huge (ECW) dataset is in EPSG:28992
- I want to extract a defined region in EPSG:4326 as a (Java) BufferedImage

How can I get hold of a suitable destination dataset so I can use
ReprojectImage(...)?

Thanks,
Markus