[gdal-dev] assert failure (tif_open)

Nik Sands nixanz at nixanz.com
Thu Sep 26 17:13:32 PDT 2013

I think you're right Frank.  It may take me some time to figure out how to get it working correctly.

Your message did remind me of one HUGE change that Apple made between the beta versions of their Xcode IDE and the final production version:  64 bit support for the new iPhone 5S.  ( https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Conceptual/CocoaTouch64BitGuide/CocoaTouch64BitGuide.pdf )

So it's gotta be related to that, I reckon.  (Should have stuck with the beta version!  :-)  )

I'll post back if I can figure out the correct settings in the config files you mentioned in order to get it to work properly.