[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.11.0 Beta1 ready

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Apr 4 13:19:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have prepared a GDAL/OGR 1.11.0 first beta release. The source archives can
be found at :

  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/1.11.0/gdal-1.11.0beta1.tar.gz
  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/1.11.0/gdal-1.11.0beta1.tar.xz
  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/1.11.0/gdal1110beta1.zip

The NEWS for the release can be found at the top of:

  http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/NEWS

As usual, you are warmly invited to test and report (ideally with patches)
anything that must be fixed before the release : http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/

There will be perhaps another beta, but if things go smoothly, the next step
will be RC1 (let's say end of next week).

Note: due to the current unavailability of gdal.org, which is the machine on
which releases are usually prepared, I've created the snapshot on my PC.
Hopefully this will have no consequence on the above archives.

Best regards,

Even

--
Geospatial professional services