[gdal-dev] MapWindow Open Source GIS Users and Developers Conference

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:02:55 PDT 2014

This year (May 29-31 2014) the 5th Hungarian GIS Conference & Exhibition
organized by the University of Debrecen includes the 4th MapWindow Open
Source GIS Users and Developers Conference.
Please have a look at the conference website:
http://geogis.detek.unideb.hu/TKonferencia/2014/

Like our previous MapWindow conferences we are encouraging other OSGeo
communities to join and give an oral presentation or poster presentation.
At this moment we still have a few presentation slots open for Open Source
GIS related presentations.
Don't be shy and show off your project or product! Allowed languages are
Hungarian and English (preferred).
I hope to see you in Debrecen.

Sorry for sending this through this list, but it's the last week before the
deadline and we really would like some additional Open Source GIS related
presentations.

Thanks,

Paul

 *Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*Join us at the MapWindow GIS Conference 2014
<http://geogis.detek.unideb.hu/TKonferencia/2014/>, in Debrecen Hungary*