[gdal-dev] [EXTERNAL] oci and oracle express 11

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:37:01 PDT 2014

> Also, check you are using the same type of binaries (32 or 64 bit) of
> GDAL/OGR and InstantClient. AFAIR, they don't mix.

it remembers me, the PC runs on MS Windows Server 2008 64 bit. I
downloaded Oracle 11 g Express from [1]. They claims that 64bit
Windows are not supported. But I was able to install it, and DB server
is apparently running (I can connect via sqlplus or sqldeveloper). Hm,
could be a problem that I installed GDAL via OSGeo4W 32bit?

Thanks, Martin

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/express-edition/downloads/index.html

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa