[gdal-dev] [EXTERNAL] oci and oracle express 11

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:11:29 PDT 2014

I glad to know that it solved your problem, even with my poor cellphone typing. It seems like Windows doesn't detect that the oci.dll version/architecture is wrong and loads it with without a problem, but  when the GDAL driver try to call the OCI API to open a connection that error comes as a default. What is very misleading. It has nothing to deal with SID or the Listener setting.