[gdal-dev] GDAL_DEFAULT_WMS_CACHE_PATH ignored in GDAL 1.11

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Aug 2 10:51:36 PDT 2014

Le mardi 29 juillet 2014 04:52:52, Tomaka, Jacek a écrit :
> Also it does not look like WMS driver cleans the temp directory when it is
> done. Is it expected? Regards.

Yes, I guess this is expected that it is persistant from one session to
another one.

> Jacek Tomaka
>
> From: gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
> [mailto:gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tomaka, Jacek Sent:
> Tuesday, 29 July 2014 10:28 AM
> To: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [gdal-dev] GDAL_DEFAULT_WMS_CACHE_PATH ignored in GDAL 1.11
>
> Hi,
> Looks like the patch mentioned here https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4540
> did not make fully make it to the repository. Lines 61-62 of
> frmts\wms\gdalwmscache.cpp should have been removed. Regards.

Good catch. I guess the patch didn't apply cleanly so I applied it manually
and got it wrong. And as no enhancement to the autotest suite was provided
along with the patch, this went unnoticed. Repaired, and tested, now...

Best regards,

Even

--
Geospatial professional services