[gdal-dev] GSoC 2014 Weekly Report 11 : GDAL PostGIS Raster driver

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Aug 4 11:03:05 PDT 2014

Le lundi 04 août 2014 14:39:52, Varun Saraf a écrit :
>  Hi,
>
> Below is my eleventh weekly report.
>
> *What did I do this week?*
>
>    - There are some issues with the calling of different methods. My method
>    PostGISRasterDataset::Create() is not being called. Tried to resolve
> that.

Varun,

If the code at
https://github.com/varunsaraf/postgis_raster/blob/master/postgisrasterdataset.cpp
is the latest state, I don't see any reason why your Create() method wouldn't
be called. Do you try to trigger it directly by calling Create() explicetely
or through other more high level operations ?

Even

--
Geospatial professional services