[gdal-dev] Problem encountered in stitching/merging the raster files

user_name ljvillarin30 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:03:50 PDT 2014

I tried adding -dstnodata 0 to gdalwarp(I just add one 0 because it has
only 1 band.Am I doing the right thing?) I have attached here the output.
It really didn't stitch/mosaic well. The output is still the same. I'm
really confused?

transparent.tif (77K) <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5159338/0/transparent.tif>