[gdal-dev] How to get information on JPEG 2000 files such as layers and precints?

Tomer tomerlieber at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:12:27 PST 2014

hey,

I'm using the C# bindings and GDAL 1.11.
I built the gdal with ECW and JPEG2000 read support (5.1 readonly SDK).

I tried to read information on JPEG 2000 files such as layers, precints,
but I couldn't read it the from any class (Dataset, Driver, Gdal).
Is it possible to read the information I was looking for with c# bindings of
gdal?

Best regards,
Tomer