[gdal-dev] GDAL C# bindings - using rasterlite and spatialite in the same database

Marcel Gangwisch gangwism at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 25 09:12:55 PST 2014

Hi *,

I use the following command:

rasterliteDriver.CreateCopy("RASTERLITE:GeoDatabase.db,TABLE=raster_test",
source, 1, options, null, null);

to read every gdal raster in my rasterlite database. After reading I'm
also able to read another raster of vector file into the sqlite
database. Everything works fine.

My Problem is now if I do this the other way around:
Then I first read a vector file into a spatialite database, and after
that I want to read a raster file into the same database I get the
following exception:
"does not exist in the file system, and is not recognised as a supported
dataset name"

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Marcel