[gdal-dev] GDAL C# bindings - using rasterlite and spatialite in the same database

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Feb 27 11:23:42 PST 2014

Le mardi 25 février 2014 18:12:55, Marcel Gangwisch a écrit :
> Hi *,
>
> I use the following command:
>
> rasterliteDriver.CreateCopy("RASTERLITE:GeoDatabase.db,TABLE=raster_test",
> source, 1, options, null, null);
>
> to read every gdal raster in my rasterlite database. After reading I'm
> also able to read another raster of vector file into the sqlite
> database. Everything works fine.
>
> My Problem is now if I do this the other way around:
> Then I first read a vector file into a spatialite database, and after
> that I want to read a raster file into the same database I get the
> following exception:
> "does not exist in the file system, and is not recognised as a supported
> dataset name"
>
> Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Marcel,

You should provide something more precise to reproduce. I've tested
successfully the equivalent operations of what I've understood of your above
description with the following command lines :

ogr2ogr -f sqlite poly.sqlite poly.shp -dsco spatialite=yes
gdal_translate -of rasterlite byte.tif RASTERLITE:poly.sqlite,TABLE=byte

and then both ogrinfo and gdalinfo show the vector and raster layers.

Even

--
Geospatial professional services