[gdal-dev] Can not open bigtiff file using gdal1.10 API saved by photoshop cs6

ridge wang ridgewang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:22:39 PST 2014

Even,
     Sorry for reply so late. I create a tickets as
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/5403. I attached 2 tiff files, one can
opend by gdal and the other cannot. But they all can opend by photoshop
correctly. Both of these two original tiff file are created by gdal 1.10
and can reopen ok. The attached files are just filled all pixels to black
and saved by photoshop cs6. Can you give me some suggestions and is there
some utilities to repair these tiff files? thanks.

Ridge