[gdal-dev] Fwd: Can not open bigtiff file using gdal1.10 API saved by photoshop cs6

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Feb 28 23:24:43 PST 2014

ridgewang <ridgewang <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ok. There are also some questions I want to clarified:
> 1. The app I developed is an 32bit app, and it is complex to convert it to
64bit. So I cannot link to the 64bit
> gdal dll.
> 2. Can I download the 32bit gdal dll from gdal website instead of the
32bit version build myself to solve this question?
> 3. The tiff file I created is in tiled formation with block size 256x256.
So what does the single stripsize means?
> 4. What can I do to solvle this?

Even wrote: "OK, problem reproduced and fixed". The gdal-dev binaries in
gisinternals.com/sdk are OK if the Latest revision is r26999 or higher and
this morning it seems to be just r26999. But because it is fixed you can
take new sources and build yourself as well.

-Jukka Rahkonen-