[gdal-dev] Standard Dev. Environment?

Jay L. jlaura at asu.edu
Fri Jan 10 07:49:51 PST 2014

Evan,

Thanks for the info.  One more question for you - make clean worked, but I
have hit another issue:

After running `./configure --without-jpeg ...`, `make clean`, `sudo make
install`:
/home/vagrant/gdal-1.10.1/libgdal.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_write_scanlines'
/home/vagrant/gdal-1.10.1/libgdal.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_CreateCompress'
/home/vagrant/gdal-1.10.1/libgdal.so: undefined reference to
`jpeg_read_scanlines'

So lib-jpeg is seen.  This doesn't make sense since I have --without-jpeg
specified in the config.  I looked in the config and must have missed it -
does a flag to specify the full PATH to libjpeg exist?

Thanks,
Jay