[gdal-dev] gdalinfo coordinates problem?

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:52:16 PST 2014

Hi,

yes, this is a bug. The same error on last trunk gdal and also QGIS.
I think the problem is in reprojection (lost linear units). The file
have linear unit as us_survey_feet (0.304801).
It's interesting does gdal support such projection? May be is is
unsupported.

Best regards,
     Dmitry

18.01.2014 0:28, Reynolds, Scott ?????: