[gdal-dev] [NAS] srsName in NAS import

Stefan Bernsdorf stefan.bernsdorf at centauron.de
Wed Jan 29 11:28:36 PST 2014

Jürgen, Even,

please find below a snip of my NAS-data. As there are legal restrictions
I xxxxed  the coordinate information and some other stuff.

             <gml:featureMember>
                 <AX_PunktortAU gml:id="DERPLP170000rFWQ">
                     <gml:identifier
codeSpace="http://www.adv-online.de/">urn:adv:oid:DERPLP170000rFWQ</gml:identifier>
                     <lebenszeitintervall>
                         <AA_Lebenszeitintervall>
<beginnt>2010-09-14T13:01:56Z</beginnt>
                         </AA_Lebenszeitintervall>
                     </lebenszeitintervall>
                     <modellart>
                         <AA_Modellart>
<advStandardModell>DLKM</advStandardModell>
                         </AA_Modellart>
                     </modellart>
                     <anlass>000000</anlass>
                     <istTeilVon xlink:href="urn:adv:oid:DERPLP170000s7ky"/>
                     <position>
                         <gml:Point gml:id="CP8">
                             <gml:pos
srsName="urn:adv:crs:LOKAL_RP_UTM32101">3239XXXX.XXX 547XXXX.XXX</gml:pos>
                         </gml:Point>
                     </position>
<kartendarstellung>false</kartendarstellung>
                     <qualitaetsangaben>
                         <AX_DQPunktort>
                             <herkunft>
                                 <gmd:LI_Lineage>
                                     <gmd:processStep>
                                         <gmd:LI_ProcessStep>
<gmd:description>
<gco:CharacterString>Berechnung</gco:CharacterString>
</gmd:description>
                                             <gmd:dateTime>
<gco:DateTime>1996-01-01T00:00:00Z</gco:DateTime>
                                             </gmd:dateTime>
</gmd:LI_ProcessStep>
                                     </gmd:processStep>
                                     <gmd:source>
                                         <gmd:LI_Source>
<gmd:description>
<gco:CharacterString>9998</gco:CharacterString>
</gmd:description>
                                         </gmd:LI_Source>
                                     </gmd:source>
                                 </gmd:LI_Lineage>