[gdal-dev] GSoC weekly report 8. GDAL Networking

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Jul 11 11:27:32 PDT 2014

Le vendredi 11 juillet 2014 20:21:36, Mikhail Gusev a écrit :
> Hello everyone.
> According to my plan this week I worked on automatic graph building in GNM.
> See my blog post:
> http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/2014/07/week-8-automatic-graph-building.html
> I'm also still a bit blocked on python tests and bindings. I haven't
> succeeded in building GDAL with python support using CMake. But I hope to
> finish this the next week.

Mikhail,

why do you mention CMake ? Your tree
https://github.com/MikhanGusev/gdal/commits/trunk is based on GDAL trunk,
which uses autoconf.

Anyway, you don't even need to ask for the python bindings at configure time.
Building them should just be a matter of :

cd swig/python
python setup.py build

And if you want to install them
* system-wide: (sudo) python setup.py install
* otherwise export PYTHONPATH=$PWD/build/lib.use_autocompletion

Even

--
Geospatial professional services