[gdal-dev] GSoC weekly report 8. GDAL Networking

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:37:32 PDT 2014

Even hi,

As was noted Mikhail works under windows on QTCreator. There is no autoconf
on window and building python bindings is not trivial.
So I wrote cmake scripts which build fine on both (Linux/windows) os.
Yes, were is some limitations on windows: cannot build swig python bindings
on debug build. This is because linker required python and all it modules
compiled with debug support. But on release build everything is OK.
So the scenario is so: Mikhail develop gnm C methods for bindings and test
them on debug build. If them works fine, than write python bindings in
separate file (i.e. gnm.i) and try to compile on release build. Than
install the bindings and test them too.

Best regards,
Dmitry
11 июля 2014 г. 22:27 пользователь "Even Rouault" <