[gdal-dev] gdalinfo: fix metadata output

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Jun 26 04:02:55 PDT 2014

Christian,

I guess you are talking about metadata in domains other than the default and
IMAGE_STRUCTURE metadata domains ?
With which driver did you experiment that issue ?

Would you mind attaching your patch as an attachment to a ticket in Trac (
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/newticket ) ? For that issue, and for your other
email as well.

Best regards,

Even