[gdal-dev] C# OGR reading OSM features "stalls"

agerrius arno at agerrius.nl
Tue Mar 4 11:56:59 PST 2014

Even,

In my actual application I am looping over all layers, but it still doesn't
work.

But from your feedback I now know what is going wrong. My problem is what to
do with layers that don't contain the field I am filtering on. If I apply
the filter to them and error is thrown (ERROR 1: 'landuse' not recognised as
an available field.). What I did now is just skip those layers, but as I
understand now that will interfere with the interleaved reading and
therefore I don't get the features returned from the other layers either.

So how would one get all the OSM features that have an attribute landuse? As
you can see I used "landuse IS NOT NULL" for the attribute filter. But if I
set that on the points layer I get an error, since there are no landuse
points. How can I set the filter so that that layer actually returns no
features?

Thanks for all the help so far,

Arno