[gdal-dev] Fix for QGIS 2.2+ Projection issue with OSGB36 NTv2

Nicholas Duggan dragons8mycat at live.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 03:44:18 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my fix for the OSGB36 to WGS84 using Ordnance Surveys OSTN02 (NTv2) transformation into the QGIS master. Nathan Woodrow recommended I bring it up with you guys who might be able to implement it.

Essentially I've updated the QGIS srs.db and put the OSTN02_NTv2.gsb in the Share/Proj folder, full description and files are here: http://dragons8mycat.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/gis-tips-getting-ostn02-to-work-with-qgis-2-2/

Is this something which can be implemented by yourselves or can you point me in the right direction for getting it put in the master/future releases?

Thanks,

Nick D (@dragons8mycat)