[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.11 release plan

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Mar 26 01:15:07 PDT 2014

Hi Olivier,

If you could share with us the errors that have been reported (and the options
you have used to pass cppcheck on GDAL source), that would be a good
contribution. Even better if you can submit a patch to fix them ;-)
Not saying they shouldn't be fixed, but I don't see that as a blocker point
however, unless they show up in nominal code paths. They have likely existed for
years.
We also have registered GDAL to the Coverity scanner, and we try to fix errors
that are reported in new code.

Even