[gdal-dev] gdal-dev Digest, Vol 120, Issue 9

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 07:07:43 PDT 2014

Hi Jef,
thx for response.

unfortunately only now I see that the new Italian epsg codes are available
in the last epsg db (the 8.4 version) released in the 1 may 2014.

Also I understand that gdal will not update to the last available version
(i guess it was the 8.3 version).
So perhaps only from two next release of gdal the epsg:8.4 will be
supported

This mean more than 2 year (2016)

I hope to wrong something .
:)