[gdal-dev] GSoC weekly report 1. OGR Networking

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:18:25 PDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Links:
Project wiki: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/geography_network_support
Github: https://github.com/MikhanGusev/gnm
Blog: http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/

During this week I worked on the business logic of the networks in OGR. You
are welcome to see my last post in the blog to get more details. There is
nothing that I'm blocked on now, but there is a question about a final
implementation of the new OGR API. I have already proposed some ideas in my
blog. I think it will be good to decide now, so the next step for me is to
discuss with my mentors the final implementation, make a decision and work
in that direction. Anyway, as the most part of my code will stay the same,
I continue do the following: complete the business logic support and
implement missing methods (disconnectFeatures(), removeRule(),
unblockFeature()).