[gdal-dev] issues with gdal2tiles.py

Marcela Campo marcelacampo at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:37:56 PDT 2014

Hi Andre, thank you for the information. I mentioned 900913 in the response
because the error code actually refers to it, I have no idea why. I don't
reproject to it and I don't see any mention of it in the geographical
information in the tiff.

The shift is of a couple of kilometers. I have one image that looks ok, and
the rest does not. The only difference is that the original 'img' files
that turn out shifted have an ancialliary file with extension aux.xml.

Can it be that gdal is not picking that one up correctly? As far as I read
it should recognize it with no issues.

Thanks!