[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr: Unable to open datasource [SVG, PDF] with the following drivers

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Sat May 31 15:45:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

it turned out afterall that DXF is not such a great choice in my case.
`pstoedit` is best tool for rapid conversion, but it does not respect
polygons present in initial PDF files, but it just samples polygons to very
small lines which is such bad outcome.

Evan, or anybody else, can you please link me to SVG DTD that ogr2ogr would
understand?
The link provided here: http://www.gdal.org/drv_svg.html is dead, and on
their (cloudmade) web portal I can find any information about their custom
SVG format.

I also assume there is no tool that can make initial PDF valid for ogr2ogr.

Thanks,
Klo