[gdal-dev] GDALwarp creates some darker images after update from 1.7.0b2 to GDAL 1.11.0

Marcel Blom marcelblom at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 3 06:02:18 PDT 2014

Because I didn't see a difference between Tiff and BMP I started testing
some more with the GDALwarp options...
And because the resolution made a difference, I tested with the -r
filters...

When I used an other filter then cubicspline, the problem was gone. So
the problem was a combination with the cubicspline filter and a specific
target resolution.

I'm using an other filter now as work-around.
The testing files will be deleted. I need the space...

Marcel