[gdal-dev] Re-projecting with valid geometry

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 06:58:07 PDT 2014

Thanks Even,that's great solution.

Now, although ST_IsValid() doesn't report any more problems, QGIS "Check
geometry validity" still finds issues on 3 features.

I also tried ArcMap's "Check Geometry" function, and it found 2 "self
intersections". Features reported by QGIS and ArcMap are different.

This is just terrible file to work on, that's why I didn't want to touch or
edit anything inside. And now this validity tools all report issues on
different features...

Cheers