[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr sqldump?

Vladan Divljak ghostility at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 05:07:02 PDT 2014

Tamas,

I tested r27766 briefly. Unlike stable release this dev version fails to
migrate most of the tables that otherwise migrate fine with stable. Those
that do migrate fine have correct encoding. Thanks.

This could mean that there is some patch between stable and dev that causes
a problem, and maybe it's not related to your patch.

Those tables that do not migrate crash ogr2ogr. Before ogr2ogr crashes here
are some logs:

ERROR 1: INSERT command for new feature failed. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][SQL Server]Unclosed quotation mark after the character string
'POLYGON ((...'
OGR2OGR: Unable to write feature 28082 into layer test.

I don't know if that's related to the crash or it is just debug info.

If you wish me to test some data I'm willing to cooperate.

Regards,
Vladan